Please Come In
Welcome To Cedar River First Nations Community
A 501(C) (3) Non Profit Organization
Please click seal!
Cedar River First Nations was founded in 1999, by Native American volunteers as a spiritual community based organization, mandated to improve the status of Native Americans, and to foster inter-cultural understanding.
C.R.F.N.C. welcomes all who share our view of Native American culture, tradition and spirituality.
C.R.F.N.C. also sponsors programs in cultural enrichment through a performing arts program and also provides referrals to those that are in need of recovery
To engage and promote Native American Spirituality, Cultural Diversity and Traditions.
• To build, mobilize and act as an Urban Native American Spiritual Community.
• To promote whole person wellness.
• To promote Spiritual Health.
- To promote spiritual health to Native American Veterans and abroad
- To diversify the community by involving members of all walks of life and beliefs.
- • To create a Tiospaye (extended family) of community members.
- Spiritual Healing
- Recovery of spirit
- Feeding the hungry food program
- Food Bank
- Weekly sweat lodge ceremonies
- Bi weekly drum circles
- healing thru feeling out reach veteran program
- Peer Support
- Marriage Counseling
- Traditional Healing
- Talking Stick Circle